Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Tree

I was in my local dollar store the other day and as I was about to leave, I saw a cute little tree begging to be re-done. (I have seen a similar one at Target for 2.50 as well) So I grabbed it and some little white flowers that were 2/$1.
And yes, I did take these photos in my bedroom- since I have a nasty loud cough & wake my son up if I'm anywhere else in our home!
So take your little tree and spread those branches out, then pull off your flowers.

I put one flower on, then put some hot glue on the branch, then put the other flower right on top.


Keep putting those on until it's as full or bare as you want it.

And to finish it off I grabbed some moss I had on hand (also from the dollar store), and hot glued that on!

I think it is super cute & only cost me $1.50! Score!

P.S. Stay tuned to see how I used it in my Easter decor!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I purchased one of those trees for my daughters room too! I love the way you made yours look more "springy".

    Thanks for linking it up @ Creatively Living!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete